Can you put vinyl plank flooring over ceramic tile?
Can vinyl plank be installed over tile?
With the advancements in technology, flooring trends have been changing from what they once were. While wood flooring remains a popular flooring option, not all homeowners can afford having it installed in their homes. The emrgence of luxury vinyl plank and ceramic tile flooring has made them a popular option for homeowners who want beautiful flooring that will fit within their budget. To some extent, luxury vinyl plank flooring has gained popularity over ceramic tile. In fact, many people have been replacing ceramic tile with luxury vinyl plank flooring. Due to this, many people ask the question: can you put vinyl plank flooring over ceramic tile?
What you need to know about vinyl flooring
Vinyl flooring is one of the easiest flooring materials to install. It has become more popular in recent years thanks to the advancements in technology that have improved its appearance. Additionally, vinyl plank flooring offers a wide variety of designs to choose from. Homeowners oftenreplace their old flooring with vinyl plank flooring, which is where this question stems from.
Since ceramic tiles vary in texture and design, the tile design you have chosen determines whether or not you will have to remove the ceramic tile before installing vinyl plank flooring. Vinyl plank flooring works well in any tightly sealed, smooth or seamless surface. Vinyl flooring can be installed over ceramic tile if the grout lines are thin enough.
Why choose Floors BLVD?
Here are a few reasons why hiring Floors BLVD is a better idea than hiring another company:
- We offer consultation services. Our team can help you through every step of the way.
- Our previous clients have many positive things to say about the services we provided them.
- All of our staff are highly-qualified and experienced.
We provide a wide variety of high-quality products and services that are also quite affordable. Here are some of the other services we offer:
- Bathroom remodeling– Our staff can help turn your bathroom into the one of your dreams!
- Kitchen remodeling – Kitchens that are outdated can easily become modern with the help of Floors BLVD!
- Carpentry services- When it comes to customizing features for your bathrooms and kitchen, just leave everything to us!