What is Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Vinyl Plank Flooring
Flooring can have a huge impact on the overall appearance of a home. Some flooring options include vinyl flooring, tiles or carpet, among others. For now, we’re going to shift our focus to vinyl plank flooring. This flooring material has become quite popular over the past few years – here are some reasons why:
- It’s quite affordable
- It lasts a long time
- There are many designs to choose from, and they can even imitate more expensive flooring option
Still not 100% convinced that vinyl plank flooring is the way to go? Read on for more information:
Floors BLVD’s vinyl plank flooring services
Floors BLVD has been in business for many years, and our experts have never seen a flooring material rise in popularity as much as vinyl plank flooring has. Here are some reasons why it’s grown in popularity:
- Vinyl plank flooring is water-resistant. It’s not as susceptible to moisture-related damage than real hardwood flooring is.
- Vinyl plank flooring can be installed over a subfloor, which makes installation faster and easier.
- Vinyl flooring can last at least 17 years and require very little maintenance.
Floors BLVD provides full flooring services. Aside from helping you choose the best flooring option for your home, we also help with:
- Installation services- We’ll install the flooring of your choice in your home.
- Renovation services- If any room(s) in your home are outdated and need updating, we provide renovation services!
Why choose Floors BLVD
Floors BLVD provides our customers with high-quality materials. All our distributors and dealers are reputable. We also provide prompt and affordable services. Call Floors BLVD for all your flooring needs!